- April 2008
- Initial release of web site.
- July 2008
- Web site address changed to iaqscience.lbl.gov
- August 2008
- Added sections of the web site with system international (SI) units, where applicable.
- March 2009
- Major expansion of the section of web site entitled "Indoor Dampness, Biological Contaminants, and Health."
- Expansion of text on "Ventilation Rates and Sick Building Syndrome Symptoms" in the web site section entitled "Health and Economic Impacts of Building Ventilation."
- December 2011
- Added section on Benefits of Improving Indoor Environmental Quality.
- May 2012
- Major update to the section of web site entitled "Indoor Dampness, Biological Contaminants and Health." Minor updates to other sections.
- April 2013
- Major updates to the section entitled "Impacts of Indoor Environments on Human Performance and Productivity."
- September 2013
- Minor updates to the sections entitled "Impacts of Building Ventilation on Health and Performance" and "Impacts of Indoor Environments on Human Performance and Productivity."
- May 2014
- Added section entitled "Air Cleaning Effects on Health and Perceived Air Quality" and expanded the section on "Indoor Volatile Organic Compounds and Health."
- June 2015
- Added section "Climate Change, Indoor Environmental Quality, and Health."
Edited and expanded "Wildfires" subsection of "Climate Change, Indoor Environmental Quality, and Health."
Further expansion of "Wildfires" subsection of "Climate Change, Indoor Environmental Quality, and Health."
Updated parts of "Supporting Information" subsection of "ventilation" section.
Also, updated section on "Air Cleaning" and added a downloadable paper.
Added new section on indoor air quality in schools.
Updated section on dampness and mold
Updated section on VOCs and health, adding new information pertaining to how VOCs in schools are associated with health effects.
In section on Venilation and Health, all content on the relationships of ventilation rates with health was updated.